This is such a simple card to make! The clean and simple style lends itself to being a gender-neutral card. Just send this to a friend to say hello!
I used a die-cut that had 6 circle openings and puffy stickers. The puffy stickers were really cute, I found them at a Paper Source store and couldn’t resist buying them!
The only stamping was done with the sentiment.
How I made this card:
- Die-cut openings onto a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of white cardstock.
- Glue the die-cut opening piece onto a 4.25″ x 5.5″ (A2-sized) piece of colored cardstock. A lavender-colored piece of cardstock was used here.
- Adhere the puffy stickers in the middle of each opening, leaving one opening free to stamp the sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the sixth opening.
- Adhere the card front to an A2 card base.
Supplies used in making this card:
- Stamps: Hey There stamp – sorry it is from my stash of small sentiments and I can’t remember the maker or the name of the stamp set it came from. However, you could use any small sentiment to convey the message you want to the sender.
- Dies: Simon Says Stamp: Repeating Circles wafer die.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# for die-cutting opening; lavender cardstock from my stash; Neenah Solar White 110# for card base.
- Ink: Versafine ink in Onyx Black for sentiment.
- Stickers: Emoji Face Puffy Stickers by Meri Meri (found at Paper Source store).
Hope you like this card. Have a great day!