Don’t be shy, be a stand out, just like a unicorn. This unicorn is not a wall flower! So be like her, your magnificent self!
How I made this project:
- Stamp images (unicorn, rainbow cluster and clouds) on Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock using a Copic-friendly ink such as Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Color the images using Copic markers
- Die-cut or fussy-cut all images.
- Arrange the images onto an A2 card front before stamping the sentiment to get an idea of where the sentiment should be placed.
- Stamp the sentiment once the placement has been decided.
- Adhere the clouds, rainbow cluster as shown.
- Place foam tape on the back of the unicorn image and place it slight lower, but over the rainbow cluster.
- Attach the completed card front to an A2 card base.
Supplies used to make this project:
- Stamps: Essentials by Ellen: Unicorn ‘N Rainbows stamp set (unicorn, rainbow cluster and clouds); Essentials by Ellen: Pure Magic stamp set (sentiment)
- Dies: Essentials by Ellen coordinating dies for Unicorns ‘N Rainbows stamp set.
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink (stamped images); VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink (sentiment).
- Copic Markers:
- Clouds: BG10
- Rainbow Cluster: V12, R20, B02, Y13
- Unicorn: R20 (cheek and nose); Y13 (horn); B02, BG07, V12, V17 (hair); C1 (shading on face & neck).
Hope you like the project. Have a stand out day (or outstanding day)!