This card was created from a gift stamp from Altenew. I received it for being a loyal customer. I just love it when stamp makers reward customers for being dedicated.
Thanks, Altenew for the gift and the great products you make!
By the way, this is not a paid advertisement for Altenew. The company’s products are amazing and extensive, but I receive no compensation from Altenew, other than a gift stamp for being a loyal customer.
Anyway, I decided to make a floral wreath with the gift stamp set (Billowing Blossoms) on a 4-inch square of white cardstock. The flowers were stamped in a plum-colored ink. The leaves from the same stamp set filled in the empty areas in the wreath. Note: The wonky stitching around the square was created using a die from an MFT die set.
The center of some of the flowers, sentiment and heart were stamped in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I then layered a 4.25-inch square of gold glitter cardstock followed by a 4.50-inch piece of plum-colored card stock behind that as matting for the card front. I liked the layers and the finish it gave to the front of the card. The entire front piece was mounted onto a 4.50-inch card base.
Supplies used in making this project:
- Stamps: Altenew: Billowing Blossoms (gift stamp set); Altenew: Floral Shadow stamp set (‘hello’ sentiment); Altenew: Charmed stamp set (heart image).
- Dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics: Wonky Stitched Square STAX.
- Inks: Altenew inks in Razzelberry (flowers) and Parrot (leaves); Versamark ink (for embossing).
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# (card front) and 110# (card base); Mirri Sparkle Glitter Cardstock in gold (for layering); Plum card stock (for layering) from my stash.
- Other: Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder in Gilded.
I hope you like this project!