This card reminds me of California. I think it’s the palm trees and floral minivan. Shades of the Flower Power 60’s!
A lot of different product brands went into making this card and I think they all come together quite well on this card, if I do say so myself.
The card is mostly die-cutting. The only images that are stamped are the flowery mini-van and the sentiment. The minivan was colored using Copic markers. After the mini-van was die-cut and colored, it was heat embossed three times with clear embossing powder. This gave the van a very smooth enameled look, much like the enamel pins that are the rage with crafters right now.
Note: I used the Pretty Pink Posh Aloha shaker die for the sun but cut out the word ‘aloha’ and replaced it with a 2-3/8 inch circle.
I list the products that I used below. Hope you like the project. Hope you have some good times today!
Supplies used to make this project:
- Stamps: Flora & Fauna: Good Times stamp set (van and sentiment)
- Flora & Fauna: Good Times die set (van)
- Lawn Fawn: Palm Trees dies (palm trees)
- Pretty Pink Posh: Aloha Shaker die (sun)
- Reverse Confetti: Stitched Rays cover panel (mat piece behind the sun and van)
- Hero Arts: Circle Infinity Dies (2-3/8 inch solid circle inside the sun)
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black (Copic-friendly)
- Versafine Ink in Onyx Black (for the sentiment)
- Copic Markers:
- For the van:
- Tires: C6
- Bumper and side mirrors: C1
- Windows and headlights: BG11
- Flowers and leaves on the van: V05, RV17, Y19, YG07
- Van Roof and top body: YG23
- Van bottom body: YG21
- Papertrey Ink: New Leaf (mat behind the card front and palm leaves);
- Kraft cardstock from my stash (palm trunks);
- Neenah Solar White 110# (stamped images, sun ray background, and card base).
- For the van: