I’m posting a card I made for two people in NYC who are near and dear to me. I’m sending prayers and nothing but good vibes to them and their fellow New Yorkers as they go through the pandemic together. Be brave, be strong, have faith things will get better!
To everyone out there who stumbles on this post, stay safe and healthy!
Supplies used in making this project:
- MFT Stamps: You’re Super and Super Boy stamp sets (girl and boy super heroes, respectively).
- Altenew: Sketchy Cities stamp set (NYC skyline)
- Simon Says Stamp: Stronger Together stamp set (sentiment)
- Newton’s Nook: Clouds stencil
- MFT Die-namics: Coordinating dies for the You’re Super and Super Boy stamp sets.
- MFT Die-namics: Oval shadows (for ground underneath superheroes). This may stamp set may no longer be available.
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black (Copic-friendly ink) for stamping super heroes and skyline
- Versafine Ink in Onyx Black (skyline and sentiment).
- Copic Markers:
- For super hero outfits: Belt: Y423, Y35; Boots R29, R89; Cape: R29 (outside); R89 (inside);
- For super hero skin tones: E51, E53, E02
- For super hero hair: Girl: Y11, U21; Boy: C7 (leave small areas white (uncolored);