Today I’m channeling my inner Laura Bassen. If you don’t know who she is, please check out her blog. Her card creations are loaded with bright colors of the rainbow. That’s her signature style and she is my idol. The colors she uses in her cards make me happy every time I see a new creation.
This is a shout out to her! Thanks Laura for all your inspiration and fun commentaries on your YouTube videos!
Hope you like the cards. I used my Catherine Pooler Inks to create this rainbow splatter wreath and a great stamp and sentiment from Altenew. I also used the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Template to create the circle/wreath.
Hope you like this card. Have a brilliant day!
Supplies used to make this project:
- Stamps: Altenew: A Splash of Color stamp set (splatter image and sentiment).
- Inks: Catherine Pooler Inks: Party Dress, Tiki Torch, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Something Borrowed, Grape Crush, Flirty Fuchsia, Pixie Dust; Altenew pigment ink: Obsidian (for the sentiment).
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock (card front); Papertrey Ink: True Black cardstock (card base).
- Other: Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Template (4-inch sized); fun foam sheets.
- Notes: The total card is a 4.5-inch square. The rainbow wreathed card front is a 4-inch square which was mounted on a fun foam square (3.75-inch) for added dimension.