Just posting another card expressing support. I’ve been making a lot of this type of card and sending or posting them to friends and family because everyone feels a little unmoored nowadays. Please hang in there and practice safe health measures.
Hope you like this project. Stay healthy and safe!
Supplies used to make this project:
- Simon Says Stamp: Wildflowers background stamp (silhouetted flowers).
- Ellen Hutson’s Essentials by Ellen: In the Weeds stamp set (sentiment).
- Distress Oxide Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean (blended background). The colors listed are from top down.
- Altenew: Obsidian pigment ink (sentiment and flowers).
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper (for the ink blended background of the card front).
- Black cardstock from my stash for the card base
- Notes: The card front was cut down to 4.0” wide and 5.25” long. The overall card is an A2 size (4.25” by 5.5”). The blended background was done first and then the images and sentiment stamped over the blended background using a very black, opaque ink.
2 thoughts on “In the Weeds: I’m Here For You”
I love this card and its colors.
Thanks so much!