Staying calm and focused on the positive is always a good idea. The little cutie in this card is doing just that. She’s taking a minute or two to relax and rejuvenate herself. Please do the same. You need it to stay strong!
Stay healthy and safe.
Supplies used in making this project:
- MFT Stamps: Pure Innocence: Serenity stamp set
- Embossing Folders:
- We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folder: Gemstone (used for the background of the card front)
- MFT Die-namics: Coordinating dies for MFT Stamps: Pure Innocence: Serenity stamp set
- MFT Die-namics: Say It in a Starburst (used for the circle around the little cutie).
- Hero Arts Infinity Dies: Circles (fifth die from the largest – used to cut out the starburst)
- MFT Die-namics: Oval shadows (for ground underneath little cutie). This may stamp set may no longer be available.
- Honey Bee Stamps: Banners die set (used for stamping the sentiment)
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black (Copic-friendly ink) for stamping little cutie image
- Versafine Ink in Onyx Black (sentiment).
- Neenah Solar White 110# (used for little cutie and card base)
- Papertrey Ink in Lemon Tart (used for dry embossed background and sunburst)
- Papertrey Ink in Amethyst Allure (used for the ground little cutie is sitting on)
- Copic Markers:
- Hair: E17, E74
- Clothes: Top: V05; Slippers: V05, V15; Tights: V12
- Skin tones: E51 (for base), E02 (for shading); E93 (for cheeks)
Note: I popped up the image of little cutie with foam squares.