I love making cards that combine several different product types. In this case, I used a floral stamp, a cover plate and a label/frame die for the sentiment. I think all these different elements combine to make a pleasing and cheery card.
The flowers were stamped in a Copic-friendly ink, colored using Copic markers and then die-cut with their coordinating die. The sentiment was cut from a two-piece label/frame die set, one oval and the back a nicely scalloped piece.
The background was debossed using a beautiful color plate with a swirly pattern on a 4-inch by 5.25-inch piece of white card stock and then centered and matted onto a 4.25-inch by 5.5-inch piece of hot pink cardstock. The final card front is adhered to a standard A2 card base.
Hope you like this card. Hope you have many happy thoughts throughout your day.
Supplies used in making this card:
- Stamps: Altenew: Weekend Doodles stamp set (for floral cluster and sentiment).
- Altenew: Weekend Doodles coordinating stamp set (for flora cluster)
- Altenew: Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Plate
- Papertrey Ink: Limitless Layers 2.5-inch Ovals (for sentiment label)
- Memento Tuxedo Ink (Copic-friendly)
- Altenew: Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Copic Markers:
- Flowers: RV00, RV11, RV17 (all blended together).
- Leaves: YG25, YG17
- Flower centers: Y02
- Neenah Solar White 80# (for debossed card front, stamped floral cluster, stamped sentiment oval)
- Simon Says Stamp: Doll Pink (mat frame)
- Neenah Solar White 110# (card base)