Today I am channeling my inner kindergarten self and coloring with Copic markers! These markers are so forgiving and easy to use. Copics are my go-to coloring media.
I made this card for a family member who is going to undergo a heart procedure and the card is to wish them luck and a speedy recovery.
Hope this card brings a little brightness and cheer to you as well. Have a great day!
Supplies used in making this project:
- Stamps: Memory Box Open Studio: Rose Bouquet stamp set.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 100# (card front and card base); pale gray cardstock from my stash (mat for the flowers).
- Dies: Memory Box Open Studio: coordinating die set for the Rose Bouquet stamp set.
- Ink: Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black (Copic-friendly); Altenew Pigment Ink: Obsidian (sentiment).
- Copic Markers: Leaves: YG21, YG23, YG13; Roses: RV52, RV63, RV55; Yellow Flower: Y13, Y17; Purple flowers: V12, V15; Round buds: Y13, Y17.
- Other: Fun foam used on the back of the die-cut rose bouquet for added dimension; Pearl gems from my stash.
- Notes: The card size is 5” x 7” to accommodate the large rose bouquet.