I really enjoy making and giving cards that are inspirational. This is especially true when someone I know is going through some difficult times. I want them to know that they are not alone and that I’m thinking of them. This is true for all card makers, part of the satisfaction of our hobby is making someone smile, feel comforted, or appreciated.
This card is made for anyone who ever wonders if they’ll ever achieve their life’s dream. I know several people in my life who have really worked hard at finding and following their life’s purpose. So this card is for them and all those like them. Keep believing and working toward your dream because “if you can dream it, you can do it”.
Part of the sentiment on this card is a quote from Walt Disney. He was a master of turning his dreams into reality.
Supplies used in making this project:
- Essentials by Ellen: Brushstroke Christmas
- WPlus9: Dream Believer stamp set, Luck Stars stamp set
- My Favorite Things: Jumbo Abstract Art
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Pool and Soft Pool
- Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz Metallic Ink
- Neenah Solar White 80# (card front), 110# (card base)
- Papertrey Ink: Enchanted Evening (mat for card front)